Copper Queen Hotel’s
Every Thursday Night
Every Thursday enjoy the excitement of hunting for the ghosts of the
Copper Queen Hotel. See if you can find Billy or how about a dance with Julia Lowell (don’t you just love the smell of her perfume?) By the way keep an eye out for the gentleman with the.....
Take a room on Thursday night with a guided Ghost Hunt lead by
Renee of Old Bisbee Ghost Tours. She will teach you the proper use
of EMF detectors and other tools for investigating the paranormal. You will then travel the hotel in search of paranormal activity. Join us in a late night coffee hour of haunting tales from the hotel. Then travel the hotel with your EMF detector on your own. In the morning we will buy you breakfast, just to help you regain your strength after a long ghostly night.
Thursday night package
Single Occupancy $221.00 all inclusive
Double Occupancy $257.00 all inclusive
Each additional person = $36.00
Must have a room at the Copper Queen Hotel to partake in the Hunt.
Hunts start at 8pm in the highest tower of the Copper Queen Hotel
Space is limited so call us
today to make your reservations
The following list will be helpful but not necessary
to make your trip even more enjoyable.
What to bring to your Ghost Hunt
• Notebook and pencil (mechanical)
• Sketch pad to draw maps and diagrams
• Bait (coins, ball, toys, any thing small and shiny
• Hair ties (to pull back hair when taking photographs)
• Extra Batteries!!!
• Camera (digital or 35 mm) and extra film/memory cards
• Digital or analog audio recorder with external microphone(try to get one that hooks up to your computer via a USB port)
• EMF Detector if you have one if not you will receive one to use
• Video Camera (digital or video)
• Extra tape for video camera
• Tripod for Cameras and Video Cameras
• IR thermometer if you have one
• Infrared Camera
• Dowsing Rods if you have them if not you can use ours
• Pendulum if you have
• Case to store all your equipment in